Thursday, April 21, 2016

Forever Evolve's 30 minute full body workout

   

     I love to workout!  I love how I feel after my workouts. I go crazy if I do not workout and when I was a trainer it was super easy to workout.  I would schedule my clients around my workouts. So I could block off two hours out of my day just to workout.  Fast forward 9 years later, I do not work at the gym anymore but I do have a job (I am a massage therapist), I am married with 4 children, and I blog.  Life is crazy busy. As soon as I get up I am on the go. I get up and get myself ready for the day, wake up my kids and get them ready,  I drop my kids off to school or at their grandparents, go to work, come home  and straighten up my house, help out with homework, cook dinner,  and get everyone ready for bed.   So when do I possible have the time or energy to workout! 

     It was hard for me to change up my workout routine after having kids and not being able to go to the gym every day.  I never worked out at home.  I just love the gym environment but I could no longer have that because my gym does not have daycare and I have looked at other gyms that do I have daycare and the prices were ridiculous.  So I had to change my ways and it was hard because I am a stubborn person that has a hard time with change.  It is something that I am working on.  

     So now the majority of the time I do workout it is at home and I have to get creative.  When I workout it is at any random time and I always have my kids around me.  So, when I am home I live in my workout clothes so when I get the chance to workout I am ready!  Lately, I have been doing fitbit challenges and since I am so competitive and hate to lose I take these challenges very seriously.  So I came up with this workout while doing a fitbit challenge. This is a simple workout to get in the day if you are just running out of time and it is prefect for anyone who is just starting to workout. The first thing that I do is run in place.  I do have a treadmill but it is easier for me to run in place so I can be with my kids and help them out. When my daughter is doing her homework I will help her but I am running in place.   Just by doing this I have increased my steps and my calves are really looking good.  But I just can't run in place I have to add a little weight training as well so I can have some muscle definition. Begin the workout by running in place for 20 minutes, not lazily either.  Make sure you are sweating! Then do 10 minutes of weight training.

For this workout you just need dumbbells and a resistant band for the squats.  I hope this will help you get in a quick workout for when time is very limited!


No comments:

Post a Comment